Also posted in Friday Finds.
Some people binge on clothes, some peolple binge on food. I appear to binge on books. Despite having probably more books that I could possible read (one day, one day…) I still go on these book buying binges. Who knows – perhaps I might actually finish these during Easter where I plan to laze around at home and read. Oh Free Time, how I miss thee.
These books at these great prices – who could resist? Not a penny counting bibliophile like me (despite only doing a meme about libraries). I ‘found’:
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote – $8 only! Down from the normal $10.
- Love in a Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford – $8 again. Those darn re-released orange Penguin classics.
- David Golder by Irene Nemirovsky – $7.99
- Le Bal by Irene Nemirovsky – $5.99!!
- Gaza Blues by Etgar Keret & Samir El-youssef – $6.99
They were all so cheap and such great titles. I can’t wait to read these…right after my threatening pile of TBR’s by bed which has now somehow spread out to actually being on my bed by my pillows. And squeeze it in somewhere between all my uni readings.