This week’s BTT:
What books and authors are you particularly thankful for this year?
I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving but I’m still thankful for these books and authors:
- Stieg Larsson! – that he was able to complete the Millennium trilogy before he died.
- M. J. Hyland – for giving us another amazing piece of work (and meeting her in person too!) with This is How.
- Simone de Beauvoir – for her exploration and insight into what it means to be a female.
- Albet Camus – for his perception of existentialist theories
- Truman Capote – for producing utterly captivating stories.