This week’s RoM:
I had a really good reading week – probably since I’m lazing around at home and job hunting.
- The Seance by John Harwood.
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffennegger. It was … interesting.
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. This was a re-read and it was amazing.
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. This was such a cute little book and I can see its longevity appeal.
- The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus. I’m still dipping in and out of this. I have more time now (a curse and a blessing) that I can concentrate more on it.
- The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold. Why not complete the entire Sebold reading list? She’s one of my favourite writers and many have said this did not live up to her standards. I’ll have to read and see.
Nothing! I have a huge pile of library books as well as the recent buys. I think I’ll just close my eyes and pick one.