I really should be saving some money but darn Book Depository and their tempting extra ten percent off voucher. I also found an Australian website that had Perspehones for sale! Persephones!
The titles are:
- What I Loved – Siri Hustvedt. I’ve heard so many good things about this book, I got a cheap edition to take it travelling with me. I hope it’s good because I’m only taking two books!
- Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day – Winifred Watson
- Little Boy Lost – Marganita Laski
- The Victorian Chaise-Longue – Marghanita Laski (not pictured)
- The Law and the Lady – Wilkie Collins
- A Game of Hide and Seek – Elizabeth Taylor
- And an awesome Penguin tin I got on sale at Borders that has Breakfast at Tiffany’s on one side and …
The Great Gatsby on the other. Pretty nifty but I still don’t know what I’m going to put in it.